This year has been very confusing and unstable. So I have decided to share it with you in a fun and alternative way, using some of my favorite disposable photos.
Winter was all about:
- living alone
- enjoying family time
- studying and passing exams
- having long and deep talks (thanks to the red wine)
Spring came very quickly and I loved having long solitary walks, enjoying the warm sun and taking lots of pictures.
The Summer was very hot, social and still confusing.
Many things happened, starting with:
- my sister’s high school diploma
- adopting a cute baby dog
- having long night fun with friends
- going on little adventures
Also during the Summer, my smaller sister and I decided to go to Budapest
Autumn wasn’t so quick to arrive, the days were still hot and the summer enthusiasm was always present. In this period I had lots of important decisions to make. It was a mixture of many positive and negative things
- I moved back to my mother’s house
- my working contract ended
- I started going to University classes again
- I lost many friendships, but made many others
- my relationship started
November and December were very fast and cold.
- I concentrated more on my blog
- had more personal time
- I studied a lot
- visited: Venice, Treviso and Vicenza with Dea and my man
“Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don’t get what you expect”
– Victoria Osteen